We hire first and foremost smart people. We favor intellect over experience; energy and determination over pedigree. We strive to maintain a start-up culture that fosters open communication and innovation. We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
If interested, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Java Web Developer
Location: Fremont, CA
Rubixis is an innovative software company creating ground-breaking solutions and services for the healthcare industry. Located in Fremont, our talented team of engineers and healthcare experts are building products to manage the revenue cycle of healthcare providers and improve their efficiency. If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to excel, and love the prospect of working at the intersection of technology and healthcare, come join us in this exciting endeavor.
We are looking for smart and motivated engineerswith broad skillswho thrive in a challenging but fun work environment. You will work closely with other engineers, healthcare experts and customers to build highly scalable, easy to use cloud-based software. You will have the freedom and opportunity to work on different aspects of the application stack, learn cutting-edge skills and grow.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the senior technical team to evolve and scale the Rubixis software architecture
- Work with product managers to understand customers’ business requirements and translate them into high quality software
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms
- 3+ years experience in OO analysis, design, and implementation.
- 3+ years experience in server side Java development using J2EE technologies, Spring, XML, REST, JSP, and ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL is required including development of multi-tier solutions
- Experience working in a Linux environment. Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience in debugging, code-reviewing, code refactoring, performance tuning
- Experience in industry-standard software development methodologies, e.g. use case-driven and test-driven iterative software development.Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as JUnit, JMock, Fitnesse is a plus.
- Knowledge of Scrum and XP methodologies and ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills
- Ability to perform with minimal management supervision
We're offering great Opportunities for Smart People.